quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2009

: : P É - - - N A - - - E S T R A D A : :


"A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.

Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.

(...)
From this hour, freedom!
From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines,
Going where I list, my own master, total and absolute,
Listening to others, and considering well what they say,
Pausing, searching, receiving, contemplating,
Gently, but with undeniable will, divesting myself of the holds that would hold me.
(...)

I give you my hand!
I give you my love more precious than money,
I give you myself before preaching or law;
Will you give me yourself? will you come travel with me?
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?"

(Fragmentos de 'Song of the open road', Walt Whitman)



Whitman, Whitman!! M A R A V I L H O S O... e deliciosamente polêmico.
Impossível desafiar o mundo sem ser polêmico.


E assim... depois da minha homenagem ao
beat, ENFIM, ponho meus dois pés dentro do On the Road.

Que meu queixo caia!

3 comentários:

  1. Não sei bem se este é o local adequado para este comentário, mas se não for, fica sendo por escolha minha!
    Primeira vez que visito seu blog e amei cada pedacinho dele, cada palavra, silêncio e imagem!
    Fragmentos seus!
    Continue sempre assim!
    Bjim amiga!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Juju, querida...

    Agradeço de coração. Aqui vai ficando, pouco a pouco, um pouco de mim àqueles que por aqui porventura passarem.

    Tem sido uma aventura doce e divertida.

    Um beijo com saudade,
    Marina.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Boa viagem... Vamos juntos!!!

    ResponderExcluir